HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Gregory Edson
Greg joined Boston Five Cents Savings Bank in 1987 as a staff appraiser. With a degree in Finance from Babson College, moving into the mortgage lending sector of the industry was a logical career progression. Working as a mortgage broker from 1997 until 2004 offered valuable experience outside the traditional “banking” mold. From 2004 to present, Greg’s focus has been on working within the lending industry, adding value to the mortgage lending process by bringing experience, expertise, and old-fashioned “work ethic”. As a loan originator, Greg’s expertise encompasses VA, FHA, USDA/RD, and Mass Housing loan programs. He has helped many first-time home-buyers. He is knowledgeable about many conventional loan programs for trade-up, second home, and investment property buyers.
See More TestimonialsUnbelievable job by Greg and Tami on my VA loan. They were very knowlegable on the process and it couldn’t have been any easier.- Patrick